who we are
You could describe us as an army of geeks who enjoy technical challenges and meaningful work. We understand the basic equation that: work = displacement / time. Our clients take comfort seeing that sign hanging in our lobby.
Team Drive Current has been carefully assembled to bring an exceptional skillset and strong experience to the projects we undertake. We are thinkers and tinkerers, creators and debators.
Take a look at a 'typical' debate, this one about the taste of the water from different sources in Tap vs. Cap. It’s not every office that will call in a water quality expert and conduct a scientifically valid experiment to ascertain whether store-bought bottled water really does taste better than water cooler water. We bring that mix of curiosity and diligence to everything we do.
a few of our philosophies
- Transparency yields better outcomes. Up and down the line, clear communication, honesty, respect, and openness is healthy for a business.
- Life is short. Vacations are important. Family is important. Getting the job done is important. Everything in its time.
- Everything in moderation, including moderation. Sometimes you have to make an extra push to get the boulder up the hill. Or drink an extra beverage at the Annual Drive Current Alcoholic Beverages Of the World Event*.
- We all make mistakes. Ideally there are occasional flashes of brilliance too.
- You can't lift the car. (This is a metaphorical car). No programmer can finish an 8 week project in 4 days. So rather than pretending you can lift the car, be clear up front and help us put the tools in place to lift it.
- Keep it simple.
*Non-alcoholic beverages provided to those abstaining.